Friday, September 06, 2019

(Day 11) without Cleo: beauty and more beauty




Time got a way from me so just a quick post.
3 pictures above are preparation for 
the anniversary dinner on Sunday evening.
It is quiet and peaceful; I don't even want to go to bed
because everything is so beautiful and calm...
but I know I will need the sleep so soon I will go.
***
I was fiddling with the candle in the picture just above this writing,
what will be the little cheese and crackers station,
and I found a sole long hair of my Cleo Cat.
I still don't know how I did not just start crying
on the spot.  My dear sweet beautiful Cleo.
***
I do appreciate each of you who read and comment. 
Thanks for being here. 
And btw I am still behind on emails so I am working 
on this as I can...
***
I know so many people in difficult situations.
Lord have mercy.
May He help us no matter how hard it is or how exhausting
or unexpectedly difficult,
may we know Christ's love, His guiding hand and
His healing, and above all, that He will carry us 
through the deep waters that so many of us
are struggling in.
***
one of my early friends who knew me in person and reads my blog...

Here it is:

"Do not look forward to the changes and chances of this life in fear.  Rather look at them with full hope that, as they arise, God, whose you are, will deliver you out of them.  He has kept you hitherto; do you but hold fast to His dear hand, and He will lead you safely through all things; and when you cannot stand, He will bear you in His arms.

Do not look forward to what may happen tomorrow.  The same everlasting Father who cares for you today will take care of you tomorrow, and every day.  Either He will shield  you from suffering, or He will give you unfailing strength to bear it.  Be at peace, then; put aside all anxious thoughts and imaginations."

~St. Francis de Sales~

1 comment:

Becki said...

I love the quotes. Hugs to you, friend.