Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Day 30 (without Cleo): rest day




Today I rested a lot!
I also folded some laundry and I did some
computer and phone based errands that took
about 2 hours in the morning.
My Mom thought I was sounding better, 
when I talked with her on the phone...
I was really tired today.
I hope to get a walk in tomorrow as I think that will help overall. 
I was so glad I had prepared food to eat and 
lots of tea / ginger shot / ginger kombucha to drink!
The last picture is part of one of the 'sets' we won of Delft things
at the online auction.
The entire set of this one was 21 pieces and the total cost per item
was about $1.61! I would have paid more at a thrift store!
Esp for the pieces above, which are what I loved the most about it...
the 2 pitchers I am esp excited about and the covered jars as well!
Various pieces we will be giving away,
as we don't have room for everything, etc.
But I can imagine beautiful flowers in the pitchers or
using it for a nice dinner, lunch or breakfast, with water or milk...
***
I am thinking about my family's house, my parent's house, that is.
About how restful it is. 
How there, it's OK to rest when you need it.
I really appreciate that about my parents.
***
Praying for so many...
I was relieved that at least 2 people who I am 
friends with had good news today...
may God have mercy on us and save us!

2 comments:

Elizabethd said...

Your Delft items are so lovely, what a good buy!

Granny Marigold said...

Those Delft pieces are so pretty. You will use them a lot I'm sure. You set such a beautiful table.