Friday, September 27, 2019

(Day 32) without Cleo: day of the Cross










Today we went to our far away church
for the feast of the Exaltation of the Cross...
which I learned/was reminded that it is a feast
that is 40 days after the Feast of Transfiguration, 
linking them together, 
as the Feast of Transfiguration was, in the Gospels,
closely before Christ's crucifixion. 
***
I brought my 2 Crosses from my +Aunt Karen to be blessed 
(finally, about 9 months after I got them) and a beautiful prayer rope
for a friend! :) 
***
We had a nice meal afterwards, delicious fast-food Friday food! :) 
And my Husband got new shoes and I went to the grocery store 
for a few things....
***
It's a busy weekend and as I said in my last blog post,
I hope to tell you more about it on Monday.
***
Today I saw beautiful trees in our drive and my Husband commented
that I really love trees...and it is true... so beautiful...
***
I pray that God's mercy and the bEeauty He brings can 
help carry you, wherever you are in life,
no matter how hard or long things seem right now!

1 comment:

Granny Marigold said...

Trees truly are beautiful whether green or in their Autumn colours. Even in their starkness in winter they can be admired.