Thursday, September 27, 2018

Now that was a blessing



Today was a quiet day.
I talked to my dear Romanian friend who is in Bucharest
and that was really nice. 
Groceries were delivered.
Laundry, dishes. I rested. Dinner with Mr Husband.
It was lovely to listen to this series of pieces by Bach
while my Husband worked on paperwork,
I folded laundry, put wet laundry on racks, other laundry in dryer
and then prayers and then, one of the best moments,
doing reading in Fr A. S.'s Journals that my Husband gave me recently.
I am also reading through this book on becoming a healing presence
and am learning a lot, am finding it a gentle encouraging book.
When I have guests I don't have much time to read such books
and it was nice to have those moments today.

1 comment:

Lisa Richards said...

Sounds like a nice peaceful day. :)