Tuesday, September 18, 2018

And onwards we go









The rose in this last picture smelled so wonderfully.
My Husband called it one of the last roses of summer.
Well, today was hard, no getting around it.
We are in some transition related to our unbloggable worry
and I am quite exhausted. 
Will be resting up the next few days so that I am ready for my parents-in-law's visit
on Friday - next Wednesday.
The wonderful thing is that both sets of our parents are welcome in our lives
and we are on good terms with them.  Such a deep blessing.
So today was my name's day.
A dear friend of mine texted me for this and that was so very kind.
Well, tomorrow is another day and I am so glad
that God's mercies are new every morning.
How much I need this mercy!

3 comments:

Jennifer Hays said...

I love the way your embroidered flower design on the wall almost perfectly matches the flowers in the vase!

elizabeth said...

Thanks Jennifer! The picture is decades old, done by either my Husband's great Aunt or Grandmother! It's a real treasure! We love it very much!

Melanie said...

A belated Many Years!