Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Back from a wonderful trip to Ottawa




Really quickly...
we are back from Ottawa! 
We left last Thursday and returned today.
I saw so many many I love and we had a such a good time.
I hope to share more pictures later.
We are having a dinner for St. Phanourios and our anniversary (both were Sunday)
this coming Sunday here at home in NJ so the next days are going to be 
revolving around this.
So if I don't blog again right away, it's just that I am busy preparing.
I am so thankful for our time there, it was a deep and multi-faceted blessing. 

3 comments:

Tracy said...

Welcome back home, Elizabeth! So very HAPPY for you that you were able to have this good time away with family and friends--such a blessing! Happy Anniversary to you & your lovely husband--GOD BLESS YOU!! :) ((HUGS))

GretchenJoanna said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! Many Years! I'm glad you are strong enough for trips and lots of celebrating! XO

Paula said...

Glad you had a great time. Weather was pretty good last week, we're heading back into the heat again. Next time you have to stay longer. I'd for us to meet in person.

Happy Anniversary!