Friday, September 21, 2018

Glasses not only half full and fighting for thanksgiving



So my parents-in-law are here!!!! 
So glad!!!  I can't begin to tell you how glad!!
***
Earlier today we went (Husband and I) to IKEA and 
we got a shoe shelf thing and 2 of the middle glasses in this picture
and 2 boxes of the ones next to it.
I had actually like the middle ones better but price difference and Husband
changed my mind + the other glasses were boxed and the middle ones were not.
I am having one of those hard to be thankful
days and I really need to change that.
It's silly.
I have so much.
***
It's actually more that I don't know how to deal with the unbloggable stuff
and am struggling to be thankful in the midst of challenges.
I will leave it at that 
and pray that tomorrow I wake up seeing deeper within that
thankfulness and joy because of Christ are what I need,
not anything else, including dishes, as much as I love them,
as you know I do.
I want to be fighting for thanksgiving.
It is thanksgiving to God that will save me now and in the end.

No comments: