Tuesday, January 12, 2016

On the 6th day of Christmas....










Day # 3 of head cold, lots of rest, tea and toast.
Enjoyed much of my new Swedish Christmas book,
talked with my Mom and minutes after got the books delivered
that we had just been discussing.
Found a simple way to do the roast beef I hope to do
for our larger Christmas dinner this Sunday night
and read various cookbooks on the topic.
Started a Christmas Memory List for this Christmas
and was greatly cheered. 
My Christmas Tree Spode vintage-English dishes set is slowly
expanding and Mr. Husband got a book on the 
Fall of Byzantium. 
A Quiet Beautiful 6th day of Christmas.

2 comments:

Martha said...

I hope you feel better soon. ♥ Your Spode is lovely!

Lisa said...

The fall of Byzantium...so, so sad. Looks like a wonderful lot of books to dive in to! Enjoy!