Monday, April 20, 2015

Instagram


This picture is from our first night home on
 Bright Tuesday night,
have to do the post on this meal yet.
Just a note that I am on Instagram now.
I wish my phone pix were better though...
*
Also, I am going to do some 
processing of the grief I have experienced.
Please hang in there;
while I have to go through this,
it is God and Beauty that will get me through
and I will be posting many beautiful things
as I always strive to in the coming days...
one already done for tomorrow...
*
So while grief posts will be around and coming,
so will beauty and hope.
*
Let me know if you are on instagram and also
is there anyway to post non-phone pictures?
Let me know if there is a way!

2 comments:

Elizabeth @ The Garden Window said...

I daren't go on Instagram - I might never leave my computer again :-)

the only way I can think of would be to sync photos from your computer onto your phone's internal memory (or memory card) and upload them to Instagram as normal.

karen said...

welcome to instagram :) you'll love it there!