Thursday, April 02, 2015

After Pascha Project ~ a new goal in sight


Quantum Stylist 9960.
My friend, the quilter, has this machine.
I wanted this one because of the extension table.
*
While I will start on some smaller things,
and watching videos to learn as well,
in the end I hope to make this 
quilt for my goddaughter. 

Pink Colors Quilt Tutorial
Found here.
A PDF of the pattern that we already printed out is here.
My quilter friend and I already have a date
God willing for Bright Tuesday to go
fabric shopping!
*
My sewing machine comes this Friday!
*
I will leave it be until after Holy Week and Pascha,
but it is exciting to have a new project to learn
and work on afterwards!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

It's so exciting to get a new machine - such a useful item!

Elizabeth @ The Garden Window said...

I shall follow your progress with intense interest; I have never learned to use a machine and would like to do so :-)

Heather LeFebvre said...

That quilt is so pretty!!! I have two very, very simple quilt/blankets cut out for Laura's birthday later this month. Hoping I can get them put together as soon as I get back from NYC. Leaving tomorrow....can't wait. Looking forward to quiet, and quiet conversations, etc. Will be sure to post all about it when I get back. I hope that you have a blessed Easter celebration this coming weekend!

elizabeth said...

Thanks everyone!!!

Heather, hope you have a wonderful NYC visit! take it easy!