Friday, October 01, 2010

The Lord is our ever-present refuge

October 1.
New Calendar Feast of the Protection of the Mother of God.
*
God is richly blessing me on this day.
*
I saw monastics,
was able to be at a liturgy,
and received many blessings.
*
I looked on my church calendar and realized
that I don't know what (job) or where (city) I will be soon.
It is such a strange place to be in.
I am trying to be open to God's will,
whether I stay or leave.
I know I have blogged about this before,
but it is my current life...
*
It is not easy
but I must trust in God's mercy.
*
Let us seek to be thankful for this day,
no matter what or where we find ourselves.

2 comments:

E Helena E said...

Still reading all your posts and praying! Love to you.

RW said...

we are here praying for you. soon, I hope you will have a bit more direction to your life.

peace to you.