Saturday, September 09, 2017

Our 5th year wedding anniversary





We had a really nice day together!
My Husband gave me the Small Rain by Madeleine L' Engle,
first edition by FSG publishers, 1984, signed by her.
It was surprisingly not expensive,
I had found it in late Spring at the Strand with my friend C.
and my Husband saved it for a future gift for myself.
I can't think of a better gift than this for me!
We also got a red popcorn popper. 
We had a really nice meal out,
with complementary wine for our anniversary!
We are really thankful!


5 comments:

Mat. Anna said...

Happy Anniversary! That's such a lovely gift. ❤️

karen said...

happy anniversary!!

Tracy said...

HAPPY, HAPPY LOVE-filled Anniversary, belated, Elizabeth! What a WONDERFUL meal!! ...mussels... Such a sweet gift, the book, too. A popcorn popper is a fun addition for celebrating your day. Did you try it yet? Wishing you both many, many more happy years together--may the love keep growing and blooming and crown with the Lord's blessings! :) ((HUGS))

Nancy said...

Sorry I'm late to the party but congratulations and God grant you many years!

Nancy said...

Sorry I'm late to the party but congratulations and God grant you many years!