Friday, September 08, 2017

Almost 5 years In









Tomorrow is our 5th wedding anniversary!
I am grateful!
We are going to go out for dinner, DV, after vespers tomorrow!
I have only a brace now for my foot and my foot itself is doing 
great and now it's just having PT for the next while...
So I got a pantry shipment from amazon, 
liquid soap spilled over half the contents... 
so I had a clean up job to do, 
but they refunded my entire order so that was great.
Cleo likes the box :) 
I got some made-in-Sweden baking and serving things! 
From a Swedish etsy seller! 
I can't wait to use them!
I am still coughing a good deal and congested but 
am better than I was...
Praying for everyone involved in hurricane fears and 
floods; I have felt so much of the overwhelming wave of it
by having the heavy-duty sinus cold;
we are praying and I know a lot of us feel like
we are watching helplessly by.

6 comments:

shoreacres said...

Happy Anniversary! That's a wonderful reason to celebrate, but the news about your foot is just as celebration-worthy. Enjoy the weekend!

Paula said...

Happy Anniversary!!

Lilly's Mom said...

Congratulations on your anniversary! Are those sandbekkel tins I see? And, a fattigman cutter? Being Danish, I make these special cookies for the holidays. You will have fun using these lovely, vintage kitchen items. Hugs, Pat

Mat. Anna said...

Happy Anniversary and many years!

elizabeth said...

thanks everyone!

I did not know these words Pat, but yes, I think so based on what I googled! :) I am excited to use them!!!

Tracy said...

Very wonderful plans for your anniversary--and glad you about to be out & about and enjoying things more! Wishing you happy celebrating! Pity about the soap... but sooo NICE Amazon refunded. How LOVELY the baking equipment. I recognize some of those, as there are similar things in the Norwegian kitchen. :) My mother-in-law has an old almond grinder, which is very cute, though her's is metal with some plastic part. I've borrowed it before, as almonds are used at lot in the Nordic kitchen for sweets. Looking forward to seeing what you bake and serve with these! :))) Happy Days... With Love, In Christ ((HUGS))