Wednesday, December 19, 2012

St. Nicholas Day - Part 2


St. Nicholas Icon at my new church.
It was great to be at church.
It was great to be with
Mr. Husband.
Our first
old calendar
St. Nicholas Day.
*
I love my Mr. Husband!
 
So the office party.
Exceptional detail and creativity.
Beautiful venue.
First class for this.
But the crowds, the noise - the music was so loud.
I held my own
it was nice to meet a few people
that Mr. Husband knows.
But I am so glad to be home.
I am just not a big party type of person.
I am so glad that Mr. Husband and I
have each other.
I can't say how much
at this point
I am just glad to be at home.
*
Thanks to all who prayed
and who understand
the introvert side of things.

2 comments:

Matushka Anna said...

I'm so glad it went well...and it's done! I don't like big, loud events either so you have my sympathy. I am so much a homebody and the person I would most want to be around is my husband. ((hugs)) I hope you are not still feeling ill.

TeresaAngelina said...

Happy you're home. Very happy indeed. You did it though, didn't you? Yes, through the prayers of your brothers and sisters but you put feet to those prayers. Glory to God!