Thursday, July 05, 2012

All of a sudden

 
I confirmed and booked my movers.
I work
fly in a week to MI
come back 1.5 weeks or so later
and the mover comes to pack my house
and comes to load the truck two days later and then
my house will not have much that I am keeping.
Then I work, have the holiday weekend
and my Aunt and Cousin DV
will drive Cleo and I down South.
Which means I suddenly did not have a lot of time,
given that this weekend is booked with Church
and wedding stuff...
So today I packed many of my icons and
just have to put them in boxes for moving.
These I wanted to pack myself
and so it goes.
So sudden it is and I am looking forward
to unpacking them God willing
in Orthoman and I's new home...

3 comments:

Beth said...

So very happy for you as you transition and continued prayers for you. Peace and goodness.

Donna Witek said...

Yay! So close! Prayers continue from here, for you and your Orthoman as you approach the big day (and all the transitional moving associated with it) :)

Michelle M. said...

I pray everything continues to go smoothly for you!!