Sunday, August 01, 2010

A blessing of a Saturday and the strength and hope of Sunday

The church picnic was wonderful.

*

The highlight of my summer.

*

Fellowship, food, campfire.

Discussions that feed the soul...


At the same time
I learn today,
Sunday,
of car accident with a Mom and Dad inside the car;
seriously injured; still in hospital;
I have seen this couple but do not know them personally.
Pray for them,
please.
*
So life continues, blessings, tragic circumstances
and the hope of Christ in the midst
of all of it.

5 comments:

margaret said...

Love your photos. They remind me a little of Lake Garda :)

Prayers for the car crash people.

Steve Robinson said...

Beautiful pictures! We're still way too hot to have a Church picnic. Maybe in October. I learned Sunday afternoon of a construction worker I've known for years who died of a heart attack suddenly. He was young with a family. Lord have mercy on all the suffering.

Elizabeth @ The Garden Window said...

Stunning photos.

Lord have mercy on the injured family....

elizabeth said...

Thank you M and S-P... Lord have mercy on the construction worker and family! Memory Eternal!

thank you Elizabeth...

E Helena E said...

Lord have mercy!

I am very glad that you were able to go!