Sunday, August 22, 2010

Flowers

God willing I will be going to the
monastery...
I am so glad as the upcoming job interview in
the second week of September
is overwhelming.
*
The flowers above are from the
monastery on Dormition
and the others my Dad gave me
hours after I found out about the job interview.
**
After looking at them together
I felt like the Mother of God had given me flowers from
one of her monasteries
to comfort me
in the midst of the unknown.
***
I am so glad that we have such places of prayer to go to.

4 comments:

Janelle thegeekywife said...

Beautiful!

What good news--twice!

Mimi said...

Indeed!
And wonderful ;)

margaret said...

Lovely flowers... are the brightly coloured bunch scented? Seems like I can smell them!

elizabeth said...

thank you all!!

Margaret - a bit scented, esp. the ones from my Dad...