Saturday, August 14, 2010

Good to be home

The flowers are slowly fading here

but still beautiful.

Humid out!

It has been wonderful to see my sister and brother-in-law;

I have visited with them, my parents and Grandmother

already!

I was able to finish the application in time

for the job outside of Ottawa.

Seeking to trust God in all things

(wow do I have a long way to go with this)

and to be thankful.

Tomorrow is Dormition!
I am having some difficulties communicating
with my ride for tomorrow...
Prayers requested as I really wish to go down to the monastery
for the Feast!

3 comments:

margaret said...

You have my prayers for getting to the monastery.

elizabeth said...

Thank you. I have a ride for tonight but not yet one for tomorrow... or... have not talked conclusivly about a ride with my potential ride...

mamajuliana said...

Welcome home and I hope you find a ride! Your photos are always so beautiful.

Was Cleo happy to see you? When we go away for a few days, our kitty lets us know that he was not happy...