Friday, December 14, 2012

Day 14 - the path that brought me here



what was the most important thing you learned in 2012?
*
Well, this past year was a huge
whirlwind of change, excitement, transition and joy.
Lots happened and here I am
with just over 3 months of marriage.
I went from looking for work while
dating Mr. Husband,
finding an engagement ring
and telling you about it
getting full time work for all of Lent and into the summer
traveling almost every month
being engaged at Pascha
getting married on September 9, 2012
moving to NJ
and starting a new life.
*
So how to summarize one thing that I learned?
I think it would be to be patient with myself
and our process and building a new life together
as Mr. Husband and I have just
gone through lots of changes
even joyful change
is still change.
*
I am really hoping to start well in January
after our Christmas time and
continue to build my life here
with my beloved
Mr. Husband.

No comments: