Saturday, July 07, 2012

Wonderful Happy Day

Today I woke up and it was sunny.
I put on my new favourite long brown
summer skirt and favourite pink shirt and
sparkly earrings
as today some of my closest Ottawa
women friends had a bridal shower/party
for me.
As I walked over just before 11 AM
I felt like I must be one of the luckiest women in the world.



Wonderful cup cakes.


Wonderful yummy cake.


Love these three tiered tea trays.

 
Little Russian dolls.


They had beautiful flowers everywhere.


Yummy food, a beautiful brunch.

Cute little breads.

Fruits.

Some very thoughtful gifts.
 
My sister-friend took pictures of me
holding her youngest,
my godson.
*
Great conversations, advice given and sometimes
it is just wonderful to have time with other women...
*
I felt so blessed!

No comments: