Wednesday, November 30, 2022

A rainy wet grey day is glorious for being home


I made Mary's red lentil soup for a late lunch! It was a rainy windy grey day... PERFECT for soup!

Tomorrow I hope to return, 7 weeks later, to NYC.  I can walk fairly well, without limping or needing to favor one leg/foot. So I am going!

I still get sore in my foot after hours of being up but I am well enough to try now. It will do me good, I think!

I am enjoying a quiet week and thank God for this! 

May God have mercy on us πŸ™ 

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Perfect for being at home, and right before the holidays!

Martha said...

Nice! I made red lentils with garlic, tomatoes, pumpkin and coconut milk + curry powder and served it with rice.

Granny Marigold said...

Yes! I've put Lentil soup on next week's menu. Soup is often our choice for supper especially in winter.