Monday, November 07, 2022

A Monday in which I grab onto HOPE

Well. A new week has begun. I have switched gears and am reading some Madeleine L'Engle. It's also for my writing project. But also for me.

I read more of the excellent Gentian Hill, by Elizabeth Gougde, outloud to my Husband tonight. 

This morning I read many Psalms as I needed a good strong hand of encouragement. 

Extra prayers for our world and this nation that I live in 🙏

Meanwhile I have a running list of questions for my foot doctor (I see him again on Wednesday). I really hope to get my stitches out. Then I have to figure out how to begin walking more and how long I have before my toes swell to the level of noticeable discomfort. I need to figure this out because I have routine office visits (dentist ect) scheduled. So I need to know what I can do.

I am trying to let my public Instagram account go (that I am locked out of). As in not try to have a different one.  I get more work done without it.

I had a pretty good day today. I am thankful. 

I am missing liturgy tomorrow 😕 but until my stitches are out and I am a bit further along it's better to stay home. Very soon I hope it is different. 

Praying for mercy for us all 🙏❤️

3 comments:

Granny Marigold said...

Madeleine L'Engle is such a great author.
I hope you can get those stitches out tomorrow.

Martha said...

Did I tell you a friend recommended Green Dolphin Street by Goudge last winter? Ww started a book club and read it aloud together. I just got another book by her called "The Dean's Watch"

Anonymous said...

Oh, I meant to write 1st that the Psalms are also such a balm to me!