Tuesday, November 01, 2022

About Today

[Quote from my friend N]

My heart is pretty heavy with concerns for 3 year old (former) foster nephew. 

Good news on my end: the swelling from toe surgery has gone down. That's a real blessing. Still have to elevate foot often. 

I am hoping that I can start walking more soon I can tell I am a bit deconditioned from not being able to do my normal walks as a form of exercise. 

I have been a bit run down so have done a lot of resting.

I hope to work on my writing again today. 

Tomorrow DV I get my stitches out!

I am so glad for every good thing 🙏 

May God have mercy on us! 🙏❤️

3 comments:

karen said...

I pray you are walking around soon and that life gets more normal as the days go by!! Good luck getting the stitches out.

Becki said...

That is a wonderful quote to meditate on. I'm glad you're healing, Elizabeth. I have been able to move more in the past couple of weeks and yes! the physical slow down has left me a bit weaker all over now that I'm starting to do things in a more normal manner. I know your strength will return.

Granny Marigold said...

I hope the stitches came out with no problem and that you will soon be able to walk and get your strength back. Please let us know when (and if) the situation with your foster nephew gets resolved. One can only pray for the best outcome.