Saturday, November 12, 2022

Saturday with Sandals

 A lot of firsts post-surgery! A warm bath 🛁! Socks and Birkenstock sandals on both feet!  I stood for part of Vespers. I have walked a lot more today in the house. I am getting used to the feeling of swelling. I still am elevating my foot as well. But that I can do a bit more is really exciting!

I hope to go to my far-away church tomorrow 🙏  we have extra pillows for me. 

We had a bit of stress with our AC/heater unit. Water 💧 leaked 😔 but it's better now. We will call about it on Monday. 

Meanwhile we have our heater off as well as we are not sure what caused the leak 💧... of course it is just turning cold so we have gotten out extra blankets....

So it's always one thing then another!

May God have mercy on us! Especially those who the cold will cause suffering 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 Lord have mercy!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh, stay warm! One "step" at a time! (pun intended)

Pilgrim said...

Yes, it is always one thing, then another.