Saturday, November 05, 2022

Saturday in November


I see this lamp a lot.

I am trying to keep my toes from swelling because I am worried about not being able to get my stitches out.  I am struggling a bit with this.

Yet slowly I hope for progress. 


I am afraid that I have lost access to my public Instagram account. Instagram is not giving me any help with it. I sent a selfie video 2x. Nothing. Absolutely no help or further communication. 

I can't update the account or see any private messages. Nothing.

I trust God with it but it's really annoying but I don't see what else I can do. 

Well, i hope for better. There are so many things concerning yet we must look to Christ who saves us....🙏

5 comments:

karen said...

I got locked out and had to go through all the settings updating and verifying my phone number. I did get in because they sent a link to the email address. I don't know why they are doing this but once I went through all the settings I've been good. May God hear your prayers and your stitches come OUT.

Julana said...

Aw, that's too bad. I wondered why there was so little activity there.

These huge platforms are a struggle.

Lisa said...

I've been thinking about getting back to Instagram. I was on it for about a year and then they wanted a phone number which I didn't want to give, so I stopped. Now, my account has disappeared. They'd originally said there was suddenly a lot of activity on my account which is why they wanted more information - I don't know. I wonder if it's worth all the trouble. Or maybe I'm just being difficult! :D

Martha said...

I had issues with Instagram and was also locked out of my acct. I decided it was the end, for me. Hope your toes are not swelling.

pleximama said...

There's something so lovely and still about the lamp and dishes on the table that is so often your view. I'm sure you're itching to get back to your normal active self, though. Praying for continued healing!