Thursday, November 17, 2022

Still Here

Time it's passing. I am so ready to be able to walk without discomfort, hindrance or cane. 

I have ordered some books lately that are basically for the new year. Given how busy December is. 

I am plugging away at Madeleine L'Engle books. Book 2 of 3 of her "Genesis Trilogy"  lots to think about. Some things I don't agree with her on but I always learn from her irregardless.  I am reading and taking copious notes so the reading takes a while.  She sure returns to her main themes a lot, a bit relentless in a way.  Some great lines and quotations and stories though.  

My taped toes are really bothering me 🥺 just a few more days I hope 🙏 I find nights are the hardest. Ice helps. Reading too.

Really hoping that I will not need anything on my toes after I see the doctor next Wednesday. 

Meanwhile I have lots to read...

May God help us, forgive us and save us 🙏 




1 comment:

Granny Marigold said...

It must be so frustrating to have your toes heal slowly. There's only so many things you can do from home and basically lying down. Hope you feel much better SOON.