Thursday, December 01, 2022

Glad to be back home


NYC was sunny and cold.  I managed to walk a good deal and go to the MET but I am not fully healed yet and walking was a bit exhausting and yet I know I need to start doing daily walks again. It's the only way.  My doctor has recommended it.

I think the most difficult thing really is just wanting a friend sometimes to visit NYC with. 

Well. I am very thankful that I have a Husband who loves me and that I have him as truly my closest and best friend. 

I am so worried about those in the cold who have no or few options for warmth.

May God have mercy 🙏

1 comment:

Granny Marigold said...

We have a large population of homeless people here in Abbotsford and when I get into my warm bed at night I think of them and hope that they went to the churches that have opened their doors for them to have a safe and warm place to spend the night.