Saturday, December 10, 2022

Saturday, Sweet Saturday

A new batch of cranberry orange 🍊 muffins this morning. 

Pots of tea, a nice breakfast. I put the cookies and koek in the garage freezer. Figured out that I don't easily have room for more baking. 

Leftovers for lunch & dinner 🍽 🙂

I didn't sleep well last night so was tired. 

Really glad to have been at vespers. 🙏🕯❤️

I walked a few blocks and stood for most of Vespers + did a lot of dishes and stood. At times tonight my foot hurt but overall was doing well. Still hurts when I do my "toe crunches" (the tendons are the issue here).  

I am getting excited for Christmas 🎄 🤗 ☺️ 

I know, though, that it can be a tough time for many.  

I think the beauty of it helps me.  And my home and our shared traditions. 

But to everything a season. 

No matter what season you are in, may God protect, comfort, guide and in every way save you 🙏 ❤️ 

1 comment:

Granny Marigold said...

I've done a lot of baking too and keep it in the freezer which is getting rather over full. Definitely a First World Problem.