Saturday, December 03, 2022

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas 🎄



🎄 Christmas 🎄 Tree 2022-2023 is UP. 

Same tree 🌲 that lives in our closet the rest of the year  ..... 

 Starting to look a lot like Christmas 🎄 

Lisa ~ I had a moment of panic and prayer because I didn't see Cleo's ornament right away! It's there! Thinking of Cindy who made it and I think this is your first year since she passed 😔 💔  ..  Thinking of you ❤️ 🙏🕯... and everyone who has lost loved ones etc.

This has been a hard year for many of us, myself included. 

May God comfort us 🙏 


5 comments:

Granny Marigold said...

Your tree is very lovely! Have a blessed Sunday.

Nancy said...

Beautiful tree and a very cozy home! I always enjoy photos of your home. Thank you for sharing.

Becki said...

Such a beautiful tree, Elizabeth. The window is such a perfect place for it.

Katja said...

I'm working on clearing space for the tree. The December birthdays are over, and the tree has traditionally gone up around the 6th for St. Nicholas... Whether I manage to get it up tomorrow remains to be seen, but I think a quick trip to Aldi is in order for little candies for the shoes.

And yes, may God have mercy on us all!

GretchenJoanna said...

I am impressed, and envious! Your home is very cozy and festive already. I did get out some decorations today and will start putting them up and around once I dust the ceilings and corners :-)