Thursday, December 15, 2022

A Quiet Thursday

Mr Husband is at work. Quite rainy today. I realized I can now walk up and down steps normally!!!!! 

I baked 8 more loaves of Koek (Dutch spice bread) for St Nicholas day!

I am so glad that I was able to do this. 

We have family visiting starting next week so been getting ready for this! If I don't write much for the second half of December don't worry it just means that I am busy 🥰🎄🎁

I still have to prepare (stamp and seal) all our Christmas cards! 🎄 

I am quite weary so trying to pace myself....

May God have mercy on us 🙏 we surely need it.

4 comments:

GretchenJoanna said...

That is quite an accomplishment, to bake so many loaves of your koek! Also to go up and down stairs "normally." Glory to God!

Lisa said...

Improvement!

Martha said...

Enjoy the time with family!

Granny Marigold said...

Have a wonderful time visiting with family. The 8 loaves look good. I made Pfeffernusse cookies today. I'll ice them tomorrow.