Thursday, November 19, 2020

Thursday: A Bit Exhausting with Beauty Thrown In






Today was a tiring kind of mixed-up day.
The good part in it was that my niece turned 4 and I got to 
watch her blow our her candles and see her cute cake
and see her open my present to her 
(a small sticker book with stickers!)
***
The last picture is half of our bedroom on panorama view.
The picture before this is our chapel.
All the bookcases you see are Billy Bookcases from IKEA.
My Husband is looking forward to assembling another one for his office!
(which is not pictured)... :)
But first he is going to have to rearrange some things in his office so that the
bookshelf will fit as planned.... 
***
I was really missing family today.
***
Did I mention that my friend Photini plans on leaving?
So many people leaving.
I am finding that hard.
***
But I have a lot of hope for better.
And I am trusting with God's help and mercy,
that tomorrow can be better.
***
Lord have mercy on us!

2 comments:

Elizabethd said...

Wonderful bookshelves!

Pilgrim said...

Next week will be a tough week for so many. Routine helps. Sunlight helps. Music helps.

I do find the Orthodox traditions of monasticism and daily reading of lives of saints helps put the current situation in perspective. Many spend their lives in monasteries, with limited social interaction and freedom. And so many endured terrible physical pain.....