Sunday, November 15, 2020

Sunday, Quiet and Good









I stayed local for church...
I am still having insomnia... 
so a bit extra tired... so rested, took it easy...
my Husband brought us Thai green curry with beef for dinner!
He picked up the take-out on the way home (he had to go to 
our far-away church...) 
Now it is raining hard and we are warm and safe inside...
I've been thinking of the poor and those without housing...
Lord have mercy on them! 
May God have mercy on us all! 
***
EDITED to ADD:
Elizabethd, I forgot to answer you question!
The table runner is handmade! Quilted on a sewing machine by
my quilting friend who now lives in England!
She made it for my 40th birthday! 
I love it and am so glad to have it back on our table! 

2 comments:

karen said...

I pray that your insomnia goes away, I've been meditating and that is helping with sleep. I love the foods you share, yum!

Elizabethd said...

Thank you Elizabeth, it is a very beautiful runner.