Sunday, November 29, 2020

Sunday, Beautiful, Restful, Mainly


















Today was a good day 
(I think all the pictures are actually from yesterday...)
Local church, a much needed rest, good fasting food.
We caught up on card writing.
The house is pretty picked up for once.
Our home is attached to other homes and sadly,
we heard some disturbance in another home,
later help came but we can tell there is just some real
unwellness going on and so we play this to not hear
and pray for them.
This pandemic is really hard.
We are all, as in our world, so tired.
I managed to finish getting all my Christmas decorations up
yesterday.  It is great to have the extra beauty.
We just have to keep holding on.
It will get better.
I am excited for Christmas, excited for the future,
I really hope this year we can stay going to church;
I really want Lent again; we missed so much,
last year.  I want, liturgically speaking, it all.
I am so hunger for that.
And also for May.
For the dream of travel again.
For hoped for visits to family sometime come summer.
But for now, I pray that we get to have Christmas
and that we can have peace and be in church...
May the Lord have mercy on us! 

2 comments:

Granny Marigold said...

Yes, there's a lot to hope for!
Your home looks lovely. You've put a lot of effort into making it look nice.

Pilgrim said...

I’m so sorry for your neighbors. I’ve been in that situation at times. It’s so hard, and so sad. I hope they are able to move toward peace.