Friday, November 20, 2020

Friday: Rest and Beauty





















Today I got a lot of rest.
I am going to liturgy DV tomorrow and then brunch.
So I need to get going, 
I am late, as it were, for getting to bed! :)
I was able to change out both my card tables to Christmas
table tops, the runners and 2 red placemats + candles
are from IKEA that I got this week! 
Ironing, laundry, dishes and vespers tonight...
it was a busy day but I did get more rest, which was great.
I hope you are all doing well
and that you sense God's mercy in your life!
May God have mercy on us and help us!

3 comments:

Becki said...

What a pretty table runner. Your talk of decorating for Christmas has inspired me to put my autumn decorations away this weekend. It's not much that I have out, but it will feel better to me to have it tucked away in boxes in the garage than to continue to look at it reminding me I have yet to do it. :)

Pilgrim said...

We really need Christmas this year......

Lisa said...

I hope that little cat has a home! You seem to have a lot of linens and tableware, Elizabeth. You must have a good storage place, and you also must be nice and organized.