Thursday, March 12, 2020

No NYC for me

My doctor's office was closed yesterday
but I finally talked with her this morning
and got clarification.
So, I am NOT going to NYC.
Not just because of the worry of subways and community spread
in terms of the virus that is growing in NYC
but because I will need a different medical thing.
Nothing too worrisome, at least not immediately, but
to be honest it's all a bit disappointing.
NYC is my happy place.
I have no idea what will happen in terms of the virus.
I am glad I can stay home today though,
I did not sleep well and am quite tired.
With Mr Husband working from home more,
I have more work as a homemaker,
meals and cleanup.
***
My Husband, however, is probably going to NYC tomorrow
for work and I do ask your prayers for him. 
***
We need to keep praying and seeking Christ
and to hear Him,
this is still the ONE thing needful...

1 comment:

Granny Marigold said...

I'm sorry your day in the city was cancelled. I know it's a a disappointment.
I hope you're feeling better as the day goes by. For some reason I also feel tired today and yet it's a pleasant, sunny day. Not dreary at all.