As written in April...and that I blogged about earlier...
And I also prepared most of tomorrow's dinner:
1. Chicken dish with cream mushroom gravy with garlic and pearl onions
2. Not made by me but instead pre-made (fresh direct, they are super) mashed potatoes
3. Crudités (red/orange/yellow pepper + carrots and a broccoli) chopped and in clean cold water in fridge
4. Need to make: spinach salad which I have small chopped peppers ready for
5. Above mentioned fruit salad
Also for dessert...
1. Pound Cake ice cream from local ice cream shop
2. Blessed Pascha (Easter) cookies, waiting in freezer
3. Strawberries and cream
4. Tea, etc!
I had made the chicken in advance, the one thing I would do different
I cannot remember exactly but basically it was in the broth too long on the re-heat
and it overcooked... it was very good and I would make it again,
would just do more of it at one go and serve, instead of reheating.