Friday, June 15, 2018

And onwards...







Today was a mixed day but I was comforted by
evening prayer time...
This was heavy on my heart.
But prayer time tonight was good.
I hope I am slowly gaining on this after-flu throat stuff.
Ramped up my home remedies and hoping...
still really tired though...
I was able to do some quilting and had to rearrange a lot of my 
quilt strips as I realized how I had it was not fully working,
in terms of having colours not next to/above/below that were the same
colour or pattern (or both!).... 
So now I have it re-done, re-labeled and the second 2 sections
(having the quilt top first in 3 sections before I go further, the first section is done)
are ready to be sewn together...
I am hoping that this quilt gets done by the end of summer and that my
darling goddaughter just loves it! 
We watched Waltons tonight, my Husband made supper (I had done lunch),
which he picked up and later reheated for us.
I love our Waltons at home dates.
I love our peaceful home full of beauty...
I pray for mercy, peaceful lives and protection...
Tonight I read 2 more chapters of 
Ordinary Wonders out loud to Mr Husband 
and that was really nice. 
I've already read the whole book, but that makes it nice
to read out loud... 
I am also enjoying re-reading various DE Stevenson books...
Wishing each of you a peaceful evening and weekend!
May God bless, help, protect and save us!

2 comments:

Elizabethd said...

What lovely cheerful colours there are in your quilt top.

karen said...

I loved when the Waltons were on tv, I should re watch them :) your quilt is beautiful and I hope you get it down by your deadline!!