Sunday, October 30, 2011

Sunday


Beautiful.

Sermon about God's love and that

Christ cares for us each personally.

*

My 6 dozen chocolate chip cookies were a hit

and none were left...

(I confess to eating at least 5 myself...!)

*

I prepared

sweet potatoes

beets

carrots

for roasting tomorrow.

Also am going to make a meatloaf.

*

Tuesday is St. John of Kronstadt day.

and I will see my Godson that day,

God willing.

*

Tomorrow I begin my job search.

Thankfully with a lighter heart;

liturgy was very helpful to me today

and I thank God for His mercy to me.

*

Got out the book


and need to start reading.

*

Nativity Lent starts soon.

I have to decide if I am going to do the New

or the Old Calendar fast...

still figuring out where I need to be for Christmas...

*

May the Lord show the way.

No comments: