Tuesday, May 11, 2021

Tuesday, the weeks fly by






Today was beautiful and sunny.
I thank God that tonight I walked 
in the remaining beauty of the day.
I am reading up on various things that happened in the last
decades of our world and trying to make sense of them all.
Also still reading man: target of God by Elder Zacharias which is 
at times a bit complicated but really great book for me to be reading,
to help me make sense of what is Christian, what is Orthodox Christian and why
and what and how it is different than other ideas and even religions in the world
(religions not meaning different branches of Christianity here). 
***
On Sunday I baked chicken legs.
Today I made easy beef stroganoff.
which is so great to eat with Cunningham's Rescue Biscuits.
***
I pray you are well, by which I mean under and trusting in Christ's care for you.
May Christ keep us in His care and save us! 

1 comment:

Martha said...

Looks like it was a gorgeous day there. We also had a nice day, just a bit cool, so an extra layer for warmth.