Saturday, May 22, 2021

Still Here, a Good Saturday







Still here, the vaccine left me tired,
I had a very low grade fever Thursday night. 
No fever now.
Still a bit tired but stronger.
I re-read a lot of DE Stevenson.
Napped.  And am doing a simple tea and dinner tomorrow,
which will be really nice.
God willing, of course.
Now, it's time for sleep.
God bless and keep you all!
***
PS: I esp love the top orchid picture, right before the last blossom
bloomed; there's something special about that one I found.

4 comments:

Granny Marigold said...

It's good to hear the vaccine had only a small effect on you.
That Orchid is absolutely beautiful!!
I hope you have a good Sunday and also the week ahead.

Lisa Richards said...

I've read The House on the Cliff and enjoyed it. Are those scones? They look delicious whatever they are! God bless!

pleximama said...

Gasp! That orchid!

Paula said...

I am so happy, and grateful to God. Colin and I get our shots on Thursday and I just booked Ella's for June 1st. She's lucky and gets the Pfizer one (only needs one). She hates needles, so it makes her happy too.