Friday, May 14, 2021

All is well that ends well

 Thank God, everything seems FINE on blogger again!
YAY!!!!!!! and WHEW.
***
OK, so today was lovely.  
Should I be worried (as in those times don't last, 
what shoe is dropping this time?!)?!
But I am not going to be worried.
I did that already this week.
So not right now.
It's a constant struggle for me.
Anyway.
Today WAS a peaceful day.
I made my decision about a book that I was agonizing over.
I had that great conversation yesterday.
It was sunny today.
I got no pictures but... it was!
House work mainly being done 
(those bathrooms are next up!), I actually got to read.
I am working on this huge tome that 
to be honest will not be everyone's cup of tea
as it is very heavy on math, logic and deep thinking.
But it also has Escher and Bach.
Anyway, I was hoping to get page 100 today of this book:


100 page mark may sound like I am nearly done but this is a nearly 
800 page book.  (!!!)
Anyway, I got to about page 86.
And why? In part because of the fact that I realized that my chair
was scratching our wood floor! :((((((
So... I took a break to fix it... 


Poor chair! 
I also replaced each felt pad under the chair.
My Husband had to help me fix it in the end as I could not get 
it to tighten using the Allen wrench alone... 
And I did go on a shorter walk with my Husband, 
had dinner,
did other things, like evening prayers, and then 
realized Blogger was having issues,
then the realization that Sean's wife LOVED my book review
on Instagram and I immediately told my Husband and called my Mother.
I was so happy that she liked the review,
as blessing everyone, including the one who wrote and supported the writing 
of the book, was the goal.
So that was like a huge 'win' for me. 
***
And I am having a lot of fun on the bigger writing project at present.
***
I have no idea the future but I know enough to be thankful
for today and to seek to be with God today
as He is the One who can help me with tomorrow.
***
God bless you all, God keep you, God support you!
May God save us all! 

1 comment:

Pilgrim said...

I hope you are enjoying the book. I have a couple books I just read a few paragraphs in when I want to calm my mind to sleep. I never expect to finish them:
Roger Scruton’s News from Somewhere
Paul Kingsnorth’s Real England

It is a comfort knowing they are there to visit when I want to.