Saturday, August 22, 2020

Ready For Baking In Our New Toaster Oven



These came yesterday...I really like USA PAN... 
Now I can bake cookies or a pizza more easily in our 
toaster oven...
I am hoping this will help out also 
when doing more epic baking for Christmas, as I can use my oven
and my toaster oven... 
****
Things are so busy for us, 
I feel thrown off... for months we were talking walks every night
and I don't think we did all week...
I did do 4 days of swimming... 
It's a really busy time.
Again, if I don't blog much, don't worry,
just busy with family visits that are soon upon us
and making everything ready. 

7 comments:

Granny Marigold said...

Your new toaster oven has arrived just in time for company coming. Then of course there's Thanksgiving and Christmas too!! Take care

Gretchen Joanna said...

So often I have wished for a toaster oven, and shopped for hours, comparing brands and models online. Then I measure my kitchen counters and realize, again, that there is no place for it. I'm happy that you can enjoy the convenience!

I think it's amazing that with all the busyness you could swim FOUR TIMES! Way to go!

Diana said...

Ooohh! Aaahh! I love shiny new toys... er, appliances. 😆 😁 That is as fancy a toaster oven as I've ever seen! I'm thinking you're going to have such fun making all sorts of goodies with it. // Good for you getting in so much swim time. I heard our city pool closes tomorrow, which is a week earlier than normal. They haven't done well in finances this year due to the virus stuff and only being allowed open for the last half of the summer. // You just take care of your family and have a blessed and joyful time together. We'll all still be here when you can get back. Hugs and blessings, my friend! ❤️ 🙏

Gloria said...

How wonderful you have been to be able to swim. Our pool has been closed since March! We have really missed it1. Like your new toaster oven. You are going to be able to bake lots of goodies in that. I am fortunate that my microwave is also a convection oven, an unusual combination but it saves space and sure comes in handy during the holidays. Enjoy your company!

Paula said...

Nice!! I love having a large toaster oven for summer time baking.

Lisa Richards said...

Enjoy that toaster oven and lots of visiting! :)

Mary said...

Anxiously awaiting the day, the blog page no longer opens to the toaster over pic. It's really nice...and I WANT ONE too!.. but miss your blogs. Hope your visiting days are wonderful. God bless.