Wednesday, June 24, 2020

One thing and then another



I had a nice time yesterday and saw my friend after vespers.
Unfortunately a traumatic unbloggable event happened later on. 
I can't, for many reasons, write about it publicly.
I am fine but my "stress-O-meter" went to "high"
which means that I had a lot of neck pain today :(.
My Husband has been sweet.
We went to liturgy this morning, a huge blessing.
Then I slept and later we watched the Walton's together.
Tomorrow I hope to take 2 walks.
I am seeking thanksgiving and trying to pray to God.
I deeply appreciated your comments on my last post and that 
I have such caring friends.  Thank you.
May God have mercy on us, protect and save us! 

6 comments:

Terra said...

What a beautiful church you worship in. I hope your day and the week ahead are more peaceful and healing for you. As one of my favorite hymns says "the God of angel armies is always by my side."

Elizabethd said...

Praying for you dear Elizabeth. I'm sorry you are having a bad time.

Granny Marigold said...

I'm sorry that something stressful happened. It does sometimes seem like it's one thing after another.

Lisa Richards said...

Sorry about the traumatic event! Praying for peace and a special closeness to God. :)

R's Rue said...

Praying.

Diana said...

I didn't leave a comment a few days ago when I read your post because there was an area-wide internet outage for a few days before I could do so, but I've been praying for you all week about this. 🙏🏻 Sending up a great many petitions to the Lord on your behalf and covering you in love from myself, my dear friend. ❤️