Saturday, June 13, 2020

A Little At A Time


We had a couple over last night
for fast-free Friday.
We had burgers, Caesar salad, watermelon, grapes, lemonade and cookies.
For some reason google photos is not working so I am not able to
easily share those pictures.
***
I am slowly regaining energy and strength. 
***
This re-entry/re-opening process is not easy.
***
I am re-reading some DE Stevenson and that has been nice.
I re-read
Miss Buncle's book
Miss Buncle's Married
The Two Mrs Abbots 
The Four Graces
and now am re-reading The Baker's Daughter 
***
I am behind on emails, blog reading.
It's just taking a while.
I am so thankful for my home and life with Mr Husband.
Together we are a team and support to each
and I don't take that comfort for granted! 
***
May God have mercy on us all and save us! 

4 comments:

Gretchen Joanna said...

I started reading this post and then went back and read several previous. All the roses! Posts full of roses; some of them surely smelled sweet, I thought I caught a whiff ;-)

I'm so tired, I understand. May the Lord give us the joy that can coexist with sorrow.

Granny Marigold said...

Nice that you could have people over. We did too and it was strange after so many months.
It's also strange that many of us are having problems posting pictures.

Lisa said...

So many roses, on your blog posts! They are a welcome sight! :)

Lisa Richards said...

Glad you had some company. I've been doing a lot of reading also. God bless and take it easy! :)