Wednesday, June 17, 2020

And Suddenly My Pictures Are Back





If only by not doing anything more problems
could be solved! Google photos has my photos again.
So glad.  My phone always had them but my Chromebook,
which I use for most things including writing blog posts here,
did not have them at all! So now all seems to be well.
***
A quiet but good day today.
Cleaned.  Laundry done. Dishes done but unending. 
I felt a lot happier. 
I read all of 84 Charing Cross Road tonight
and also began, yesterday, Flannery O'Connor's Complete Short Stories which I 
am loving with a high degree of enjoyment of every sentence
being like pearls strong across a thin silver thread... 
***
Avocado Toast with Everything But the Bagel Seasoning from Trader Joe's
equals perfection in culinary realms. 
Especially on really good bread.
Tonight we had each a bowl of thin noodled pasta sauce with clams,
and a salad on the side. 
I bought the most wonderful tangerines and need to take a better picture of them
to show you, they are just delightful.
***
I pray each of you are well.
So many have such hard and heavy burdens.
It's been hard here too, even though my situation does not seem as hard as others,
it's just been hard for everyone and it is OK to realize and acknowledge that. 
***
Life can go up or down so suddenly;
but in the end it is only in the 
hands of God that we are safe
and where we will be careful for,
no matter what happens.
***
May God have mercy on us and may we stay

3 comments:

Juliana said...

I notice it can sometimes take my phone and computer to sync photos via the cloud. I'm not sure why this is, as there are other times that it syncs almost simultaneously, and other times it takes a day or more. Probably a traffic jam on the internet highway, for whatever reason. Or a road spill. ;)

Granny Marigold said...

I'm so happy you got your pictures back!

Diana said...

I had trouble with google recently, too. They are not my fave people, but there's nowhere else I can upload so many pictures and documents for free. I also use my flashdrives that the kids gave me, so that helps, especially with the genealogy and family history I love to do. What kind of bread do you like to use for your avocado toast? Jerry love avocado toast, but it's hard to find a nice bread in our linmited-selection small city. I love little flowers like verbena and lantana, they brighten up all sorts of spots. Yes, there are so many more people much worse off then the rest of us are. I ache for those who have lost family to this virus and are having a hard time themselves. Such a world. Only God is the answer! Blessings to you, my sweet friend! I pray for you daily! ❤️