Thursday, June 04, 2020
















I went on 3 walks, in the end, today.
The first one I saw lots of people out, it was morning
and people were quite friendly when I would say hello....
one lady, middle aged or so, when I said it was hot but I was trying to do 2 walks 
a day, was so sweet, she said, I believe in you, you can do it! you can lose those pounds!
It was really kind.  I am actually not trying to lose weight but to be healthy
stronger and be able to enjoy ice cream or sorbet all summer without gaining weight.
Losing is not as much of a worry :) 
And as you can see I saw LOTS of beautiful flowers. 
The roses are just stunning right now. 
I feel so starved for green after the grim winter we all had around here...
Well. Today was an intense day.
One thing is that my friend P. I found out is in the hospital; he is a dear 
older friend of mine in Ottawa who I have been friends with for many years.
Please pray for him.  I am guessing it is related to his heart issues. 
Well.  We live in hope.  We live in the hands of God.
Lord have mercy on us all. 

3 comments:

Granny Marigold said...

It's so nice to walk and admire flowers, greet people, and get exercise at the same time. I see you rewarded yourself with mint chocolate chip ice cream. Yum.

Elizabethd said...

I have loved gazing at your beautiful photos of equally beautiful roses. What a collection! I think you must live in a lovely neighbourhood.

Pom Pom said...

Hello dearie dear! That's a funny assumption to make, that the reason you are walking more is to lose pounds. You have the best attitude. What a fantastic goal: walking so you can eat more ice cream and not gain. Excellent!
May you have cheerful walks today!