Wednesday, June 10, 2020

It Can Take A While



For various reasons, the rest I have been needing
did not come as quickly as I wanted it to.
Things seem more promising but today I was 
struggling and needed a lot of rest, after having a wonderful 
morning walk.
So tomorrow I get to order take out again.
I will rest and do the best to take care of myself.
My Husband was a sweetheart and washed dishes,
cleaned out of entryway 
(it was getting so incredibly cluttered)
and was really kind.
(I did fill the dish washer and did laundry.)
I watched a cheesy movie online 
Sweet Home Carolina. 
NJ is opening up more and church
will become a possibility again.
I sure hope my hair salon will have openings
as I am getting quite ready to have it cut!
Inches is what I want cut off! 
It's summer!
What a hard time it's been.
Lord, have mercy on us and save us!

2 comments:

Granny Marigold said...

My granddaughter is coming to cut my hair on Friday. I'm looking forward to having a few inches cut off.
Won't it be lovely to be able to go to church again? I'm sure you'll appreciate the privilege even more than you did before.

Elizabethd said...

My hair is longer than it has been for years!