Tuesday, December 03, 2019

Towards the end of day: a quick hot delicious meal









Wow.  It's Tuesday and it feels like a long week!
It was a more difficult day. But tomorrow is a new day and Feast Day.
Lord have mercy!
Somethings I accomplished:
*polished my silver-plate teapot set, candles
*laundry 
*dishes
*made a really good quick meal from already roasted carrots, previously 
cooked rice, a jar of vegan pasta sauce, a can of clams in water and some spinach.
Rice and carrots heated up separately,
pasta sauce heated, then added spinach and when all heated through,
with spinach wilted, the clams were added.
Rice, pasta sauce with clams, carrots on top, hot, nourishing,
delicious.  I ate crackers on the side.
Really good.
***
May God help us and have mercy!

4 comments:

Granny Marigold said...

Whenever I see a silver tea set I think of all the polishing that is necessary to keep it shiny!! Sure looks pretty though.

karen said...

I have both sets of kids coming here for the holidays and yet I keep procrastinating on doing the BIG clean. I really should do something every single day. I love the first photo and the pretty knits!!!

Becki said...

Your teapot set is beautiful. How wonderful it must feel (and be to look at) with it all polished up. And you know I love me a stack of hand-made dishcloths. :)

Pom Pom said...

Good job polishing! Your tea set is very pretty and very festive!