Friday, December 06, 2019

Prayer Request


I learned later in the afternoon today on St Nicholas day,
that dear L, the older lady who is my church friend
and who fell a week ago, badly broke her hip, had surgery
and is now in rehab is not only in great pain but now
has pneumonia. Please pray for her.
I know in the elderly a hip break can lead to pneumonia and often
we lose them.  I don't want to lose L. so suddenly.
Please pray.  I am quite concerned.
She is not up for visitors right now.
My priest visited her however today.
Please please pray!

4 comments:

Elizabethd said...

That is a worry. I will pray for your friend, Elizabeth.

Elizabeth @ The Garden Window said...

Praying for your dear friend xxx

Granny Marigold said...

Praying

Lisa said...

Oh, how scary! I pray she can get better.