Saturday, December 07, 2019

(104) A full but good day (and a continued prayer request for L)





Leftover Thai with noodles and salmon, wonderful vegan
apple crisp and a beautiful salad.
***
I talked with L today on the phone;
her pneumonia is quite pronounced as she can only talk so 
long without becoming really winded.
I hope to see her tomorrow. 
She feels that her Rehab place is treating her well, which I am glad to hear.
Please continue to pray for her.
***
We are staying local for church tomorrow...
I am trying to be sure I stay somewhat (!) rested and I was at a wonderful
NYC Chanticleer concert last night and did not get back
home until after 11 PM (and yes that was the same day as the luncheon I did!)
so am being careful... also had a nap today as it took me a while to fall asleep
last night...
***
May God help us in this busy season leading up to Christmas!

1 comment:

Granny Marigold said...

Your salad does indeed look like an extremely tasty and healthy one!!
Good for you, making sure to get a lot of rest.